Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Little by Little

I'm still sticking to my '1000 calories per day'.
I have had a few cheat days, but that was a week ago before I left my boyfriends house... I hate long distance.

So it's been a week since I've been back and i'm back on track.
I'm slowly loosing weight and I get excited to weigh myself! :)

I'm also doing a little bet with my boyfriends. If I don't eat sweets for a week, I get something special and if I don't, I have to run around this area for a whole week everyday. (I really hate exercise...)
The good news iiiis that tomorrow will be 1 week!
It was a bit stressful cause i'll see that butter finger in the basket, or the reecees cup... uuh BUT I've thought about 'Do I really want to run everyday...' ahahahah

So stay tuned :)
Hope you all are doing well

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, congrats on getting back on track! It's such a good feeling to be excited about weighing yourself, not dreading it.
    Take care of yourself xx

    ReplyDelete