Monday, December 17, 2012

To you


I understand that you care. I just sometimes feel that the people who know me best, are people I’ve never met.
— Iain S. Thomas, I Wrote This For You
The people I've never met; all you lovelies that read my blog :)
The one's around me seem to want to fix me. "Want me to be healthy with you?" "Maybe you should try eating smaller meals throughout the day." The thing is, I don't want to be fixed. I just want you to understand sometimes, not give me advise.


By the way, I'm going to my boyfriends house tomorrow and it's around a total of 20 hours of traveling! I won't be bringing any food to prevent me from eating. I'm definitely not eating the airplane food since i'm vegetarian and I wasn't able to change my meal, but whatever, it's for the better :)
I'm going to be at his house for a month so sorry if I don't update much or reply to all your entries. I'll probably be loosing weight since im at someone else's houses, and that someone is my boyfriend so I can't be binging in front of him or his family, which is good for me! Since I want to look good in front of him family I'll be eating little amounts<3
Goodluck to you all during the holidays and don't get caught over the fact that it's Christmas and stuff yourself with cookies and cakes. You all know you'll regret it! So lets all do our best to not stuff ourself during the holidays.
Merry Early Christmas ^_^ just incase I don't make it in time!



3 comments:

  1. Awww I hope you have a fab time with your boyfriend and Merry Christmas to you too! Keep safe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. People around you can't help it. They worry and they want to do something about it, so it makes sense that they would try to give you advice. It's all for love.
    Have a great holiday season!
    Good luck not binging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's exciting that you get to visit your boyfriend! Being around other people definitely keeps me from bingeing!

    Good luck and travel safe!

    ~Mystic

    ReplyDelete