Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Day 1 of No solids

Honestly I was a bit scared because I had a smoothie, soup, yogurt(nonfat), more soup, and a cup of cafe mocha. Its soooo much when I list it down but I feel really good right now. Definitely don't have the bloated feeling I get from when I binge. My mom bought chips, cookies, and nutter butters. As usual it gets tempting to eat but instead I grabbed the nonfat yogurt. I feel so good that I stopped myself from a binge! I just love this yogurt because the whole 450grams of it is only 180 calories!! So I could eat 3 for every meal and still have eaten under 600cals x) but too much yogurt isnt good but still i'm just overwhelmed by the calories for that much amount<3

So to sum up my day, I'd say it went pretty good and i'm feeling pretty good : )
I also just watched some victoria secret videos on youtube and i can feel the motivation in my blood hehe






8 comments:

  1. Wow! That yogurt sure is good. The lowest in calories I can find at home, is one to 324 kcal per 450 gram, but you won't actually eat all that.

    Good job:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wowow! Thats twice the calories :o The difference is insaaane
      Thanks : )

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a great day!
    I'm so happy for you , stopping that binge!
    Think thin lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you : ) I've forgotten how good it feels to stop a binge!
      Thinking thin<3

      Delete
  3. Well done :) Loving the thinspo. I am Lucie by the way, I am a new follower :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my blog Lucie : ) I'll be excited to read your blog!

      Delete
  4. Good job preventing yourself from binging! I love yogurt for that reason too, except I eat the yoplait lights. They're so filling and with almost no calories! It's a bargain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There needs to be more food like this! Or no food at all ^_^

      Delete