- Little Jo's Pro Ana Life by That Girl
- Perfect Body, Perfect Soul by Rachel
- Secrets by Allison
- Bulimia Girl by Emily Anonymous
There are rules to where you
- Thank the people who have nominated you
- Include 11 things about myself
- Answer the 11 questions the nominator has provided you
- Choose 11 to nominate
- Create 11 questions for them
- Let them know you have nominated them
But I've just decided to do the first 3 since it seems really fun and I haven't really told much about myself!
11 things about me
- I am half Japanese and half American
- I have lived in Japan for most of my 18 years of life
- I have not seen snow yet, yet :)
- I have a boyfriend
- We've been doing long distance for a year and half
- I love love love fashion
- I love jaaaazz, it makes me feel cozy whenever im feelin blue for the blues hehe
- I was in choir throughout highschool(I've got chos)
- Giraffes are my favorite animal
- I like reading but I dont have the money to buy books *sigh
- I love my family even if they hardly notice me, only physically they do
The question from That Girl
- What is your favorite thing about yourself?
I would say how I understand others. If they want me to keep something a secret, I will. I don't go around telling others 'So-and-so told me not to tell but don't tell anyone okay?'
- If you could remove all calories from one food, what would it be?
Hands down cereal. I always binge on cereal.
- Share your three ultimate thinspo things. (Legs, ribs?)
Thigh gap, arms, and hip bones.
- Share your three best weight loss tips.
Drink tons of water. Don't eat atleast 3 hours before sleeping. Learn to enjoy the hunger pains(not really pains but you know what im talking abooout)
- What is your favorite workout?
On youtube: Amanda Russell's Hot Body Workout : I get sore every time.
- When is the last time you looked in the mirror and felt good?
Last years summer when I weight 95 pounds
- Do you have any animals?
A dog, a kitten, a turtle, and a stray cat that comes to the balcony to grab some food :)
- What is your favorite country?
In my imaginations, Europe is my favorite country!
- How often do yo post? Do you think its too often or not enough?
When I started I posted ALOT but little each entry, but I keep it to once per day. I feel its not enough though. So much on my mind.
- What is your favorite sport?
Volleybaaaall! I dont play it but I love watching it with my mom.
- If you would have one wish in the world come true, what would it be?
Cliche but for everyone to just get along. No religions, no racism, no sexualities, no economy, just humans.
The questions from Rachel
- What music do you like and why?
Like I said, Jazz. It's relaxing and so much versatility.
- Do you sing or play an instrument?
I love to sing. (Doesn't mean I'm any good though! heh)
- Can you pinpoint when you eating disorder start?
Yes, exactly. A week before summer break was ending. My 3 bestfriends moved, my boyfriend moved. I do have many friends but, you know, it's just not the same. So I stayed inside all the time and I guess before school started I wanted to be one of the skinniest, I didnt want anyone who looked skinnier than me to weigh less than me. haha I wasn't the skinniest, but I was skinnier than I have ever been in highschool! It felt greaaat.
- What's your favorite season?
Winter. Sweater Weather, let cuddle Together~
- If one food of your choice could have no calories, what would food you choose?
- Describe your hair.
It's like a blob hanging from my head. It used to be the longest when I was in school, but I cut it and it's boring now.
- Diet coke or diet pepsi?
- 3 favorite books.
Lost in the Forest by Sue Miller, The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, and I dont feel any others i've read impacted me enough.
- Who are some of your celebrity thinspirations?
Ariana Grande(not super skinny but skinnier than me and by boyfriend like her!), and not a celebrity but Park Sora. Really, you guys should check her out.
- What's your bedroom like?
I don't have my own room. *tears haha it sucks
- What is your dream career? Do you think you'll end up doing it?
I've always secretly wanted to be a model, but I don't think it's for me!
The questions from Allison
- Why did you start blogging, and what are you trying to achieve from it?
I started blogging to have a place to let my emotions out and find others who are just like me and are willing to understand me since I don't have anyone outside the internet to tell anything and trust. I'm hoping that this blog will help me with loosing weight.
- What's your favorite music, Tv show, color, food, and why?
Music: answered already! TV show: Law and Order SVU because it shows whats really out there and all the different people there are. Color: None! Food: I don't even want to think about it.
- What does a typical day in your life look like?
Sleep, think, eat, regret, contemplate, sleep. Simple, until I start working.
- What's your biggest dreams?
To live and not just exist.
- What scares you the most?
- Do you want to loose weight? And whats your goal? Do you think you'd be happy there?
Hell yes haha My goal is under 95. If I have a thigh gap and my arms look fine, i'd be a happy camper.
- What do you fear by loosing weight?
Honestly, loosing my butt. I like having a butt!
- What do you think has made you wanting to loose weight?
Tumblr, all the thin girls on there that everyone likes. And wanting to be skinnier than my friends. But now, I just want it so bad for some reason and I don't know what that reason is.
- Can you describe yourself, and what do you like about your appearance?
I'm really bad at describing myself, but I guess i'm pretty average at everything haha Just obsessed with loosing weight! I like my wrists. While everything else is fat, my wrists seem to stay thin.
- How do you act among others?
I be as nice as I can!
- What do you do in your spare time?
Ahh nothing. I need a hobby.
The questions from Emily Anonymous
- What is your proudest moment?
When I completed the Vegetable Soup Diet!
- Who do you trust the most in this world?
This blog and everyone who reads it :) heheh
- Favorite movie?
Ahh, I'm a sucker for animation movies. Ratatouille and Wreck-it Ralph even though it just came out in theaters ^_^
- Worst movie you've ever seen?
HAHA hm, probably the movie version of The Great Gatsby(1974). I've probably seen worse, but for some reason that came in mind.
- Name something your ED took away from you or prevented you from doing.
Probably the motivation to hang out. I just want to always cuddle up in the dark to avoid contact with food.
- What's the most romantic thing you ever done for someone?
Travel overseas to see them? Is thats being romantic? x)
- Favorite memory of your father or mother?
Traveling with my mom : ) Thanks to my dad!
- What's your favorite animal?
Giraffe GIRAFFE giraffe : )
- Which famous person would you most like to meet in your life?
Ah thats a hard ooone. I can't think of anyone so I guess it I don't care much ^_^
- What's the happiest you ever felt?
In a non-weight way, I'd say when I got to see my boyfriend again after awhile of long distance!
- If you saw someone purging, what's the first thought that would go through your mind?
I'd probably cry aha cause I know what they're going through and it makes me sad imagining it.
So there you have it! Feel free to ask me more questiooons there's anymore you want to know.