Thursday, November 29, 2012

Me

Me on the left.
I haven't been doing so good and I don't really want to write it down since it's embarrassing and shameful. I want to fast again. I wish I could forever. Or atleast no solids. I want to feel clean from within. I want will look like I was in the picture. Then I will get more skinny. Then more skinny. More skinny. Skinny.
I want to surprise my boyfriend when I go visit him.
Wish me luck my lovely followers :)
And I hope you all are doing well and succeed.

4 comments:

  1. Wow that is an amazing picture ! Great legs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay strong girl! Use your slip ups as motivation to try harder!
    Fasting is always a good idea! :)

    Good luck and keeping picturing yourself thin!

    _Mystic_

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better soon! Even though you're not doing well things will eventually turn around. We all have more bad eating days than good. Keep your spirits up :)

    ReplyDelete